Miranda's Worst Mission (Mass Effect)

Guest Sulla67

45 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Yeah this is me.

I've done a lot of stuff with this character there. I think I've gotten better since ...7 years ago...fuck I'm old.

Ever think about coming up with a new story for this character. Sci-fi stories tend to be pretty interesting. Also mass effect is awesome and a lot of the old WG stories I found for mass effect have been taken down.

• 6 months later...

@Batman76 That was certainly interesting. Maybe for another story in mass effect have a love pentagram between Miranda, Kelly, Liara, Jack and Tali with Shepard. Each one competing for Shepard’s attention after noticing how they react to one of the characters who has put on weight recently due to an injury. Shepard could feel guilty about it as it was on their watch. So at first, they mistakenly believe that is Shepard’s secret interest but it’s not. Only for Shepard later to find it interesting. I guess it could be set during mass effect 3 in the citadel dlc storyline. It would be good as we don’t know how long Shepard and company where there for the Normandy’s repair/re-fit. It could have been a couple of weeks or months die to the resource scarcity and the whole taken over by the evil clone would have complicated things further.

On second thought, maybe do something else. While it would make for a good slow burn story but it’s long, possibly lore heavy and complicated.