Re: Raquel gaining weight- MY BIG DECISION- FANS NEED TO READ!!!!! page 5

And, I've never noticed this before, but you have a little "pocket" of fat bulge filling out your briefs, on the side leading to your derriere. I'll bet your ass is bulging a little more too. Thanks for the update, Raquel!

Hey everyone.

Once again, low on the motivation due to problems. Huff.

The plan is to have those cakes which i can make with a lot of calories in twice a week, + milkshakes.

Despite having Nestle chocolate milkshake powder, its got expensive, so I've had to result in something different despite the supermarket I shop at now doesn't do it's own version. Therefore I am now having to try out 'Crusha mixa' which is chocolate liquid and you mix/add with milk. 122 calories per amount to put into a glass of milk.

Also still continuing with the big meals, although the last few days have been lacking in effort.

I am still pudgy and getting bigger in certain areas, especially the tummy around the belly button and the bottom of my back sides, but i haven't got to the so pudgy its going to spill over my clothes yet, although my stomach is nearly getting to that stage which i am excited about. I am still between 108 and 112 pounds, despite not looking like it.

Come this Saturday, I will have literally 1 month until the 1 year anniversary of my weight gain journey, so the plan is to do some serious eating in the next month. On average i have stayed at the same weight for around 3-4 months, and despite getting above 112 pounds around March/April time i think, i didn't maintain it. So the aim is to really get back to the 115 pounds area before my anniversary. If not, then I can say that I have gained 14 pounds in a year, which may not seem a lot, but its a start.

So more milkshakes, more cake, more big meals, and definitely more cream!

Keep you guys posted, Happy Eating,

Raquel

post-1855-14513201414686_thumb.jpg

post-1855-14513201417805_thumb.jpg

post-1855-14513201419075_thumb.jpg

post-1855-14513201419316_thumb.jpg

Raquel, your determination to gain weight and size is so sexy, that it doesn't matter whether you succeed or fail. And, as I once heard, "Those who succeed fail the most," you are most likely to succeed at your goal of actually expanding into the body of a larger, rounder lady, just given time. I love that you share with us your diet plans of caloric supersaturation. It can only make a slender woman get fatter and larger.

Raquel, your determination to gain weight and size is so sexy, that it doesn't matter whether you succeed or fail. And, as I once heard, "Those who succeed fail the most," you are most likely to succeed at your goal of actually expanding into the body of a larger, rounder lady, just given time. I love that you share with us your diet plans of caloric supersaturation. It can only make a slender woman get fatter and larger.

Agreed, one day hopefully, you will wake up and think (if you haven't weighed yourself for some time), I really do feel and look quite a lot fatter and before you know it you've gained that other 14lbs without even realising. All that has happenned is that you have gradually become accustomed to eating more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear all- religious fans, sneak peekers and friends,

The date for my one year anniversary has come and gone. This date was on the 21st August 2012. Now it is coming to the end of the month, and I am afraid to update you with some possibly upsetting, maybe disappointing and hopefully understanding news.

For the last month before my anniversary of gaining weight, I was not only unable to gain and stay at 8 stone (112 pounds) or even continue above that, but I found it not enjoyable. That be said, I have found eating the amount of food in order to gain the weight that I wish to, uncomfortable and not enjoyable for the last few months. It has become a chore, and the more I have tried to eat more, the less I have wanted to.

This resulted in unfortunately the last month and up until recently, with me losing weight and becoming a UK size 6 again. Despite this, I kept my thighs, and hip pudge, but my behind, stomach and bust wasn't so fortunate in that respect.

A part of me I suppose wanted to have a complete break of eating as a whole, hence the lack of food and lose of weight. And even a small part of me wished that slightly starving my body for a short time would help re-kick my appetite in order to eat more and in doing so, gain weight again.

Due to this amount of stress, it has not only caused myself psychological and physical strain, but a massive strain on my relationship. The pressure to eat, and gain started to cause difficulty, and despite me and my partner still being together, we have had to dedicate a lot of time and discussion to sorting this gaining weight/food eating problem.

It has come to my decision now, through these last few months, and longer after realising, that eating 3 thousand calories a day, as well as not enjoying my food, is not healthy, despite the healthy effects it was having on me. In spite of starting to gain weight for three or so very good reasons- health, spicing up relationship, wanting to get healthy for future possibilities as well as wanting to know what it felt like to be bigger and curvier again, it has become too much.

I do realise that a lot of people who have followed me throughout the last year- those who have given me advice, supported me, become friends, also those who have more than liked the consequences of my journey, have given a lot of time, effort and have become personally effected by me gaining weight.

I cant tell you how much I have more than extremely appreciated and are personally in debt to how you have welcomed me into this community, as well as understood my every step.

So far throughout this post you may be thinking that I am leaving Curvage- that is not true. I am opening up to you, to tell you that I am taking a break from gaining weight.

After much deliberation and discussion with my partner, I have decided to just go back to eating normally, and if some days I eat more than others, or I eat a lot more of a meal because I really enjoy it- like Chinese food hehe- then I will.

As for gaining weight, I feel that although it has been an interesting experience (with me getting to know how my body works, metabolism and its relationship with food more), I am laying low with gaining weight for the time being. Gaining weight is, I am unfortunate to say, is not on my top priorities. Having developed and become more aware of other personal issues recently, I am wanting to concentrate on conquering them. I know that food as well as gaining weight, I just have to enjoy it and not think about the effects. I basically need no pressure, and I know that I can come back to it at any time. So for the meantime, therefore I am not going to continue on this weight gain journey.

I know that I will be letting a lot of you down, but for me, only I can put food in my mouth, and as much as a lot of you as well as my partner can say 'keep eating, you can do it', it needs to be ME that really wants to do it. However the need to be bigger is still there, its just not enough to deal with the pressure and strain of forcing myself to eat more. I've gained weight, and have got to above 8 stone (112 pounds), so I know I can do it again at a later stage.

I will still come on Curvage, still saying hi to people and comment on people's blogs etc, and posting pics of when I do have a big meal, and of a suddenly big tummy, if and when it happens every so often, but I am retiring from regular updating.

I do hope that I have not offended or caused anyone negative feelings about me stopping gaining weight. I hope that those of you who don't understand my absence now, can comprehend my reasons for leaving in time. Greatest apologies as you all have been part of my driving force over the last 12 months, and have become a good source of positive confidence.

Grant you all happiness in both work, play, and all other aspects of your lives.

Best Wishes,

Hopefully talk to you all soon.

Raquel

Pretty cool of you. Don't worry, gaining is not everyone's cup of tea nor is it always possible (as is true for losing weight).

Again, pretty cool to leave such a message, no need to be sorry, good luck in your life! You're welcome to keep on hanging here, now and then, as you see fit.

Peace!

After reading your update (thanks so much for it!), I just feel empathy, something of a feminist kind of empathy (I am not female), that your body is your body, and that you deserve, first and foremost, to be comfortable within your body. Stressing out in order to gain weight in order to please some men kind of defeats the purpose of "letting go" and gaining weight; it is the other side of the coin of male (heterosexual) objectification.  That said, I confess that I have been objectifying you, to the extent that you have been an object of my fantasy. But first and foremost is your control and happinesss.

I am so please to hear that you will stay around Curvage, and am just pleased to know that you will just eat for pleaure and not for some set goal, especially a perceived external goal of what others may want. More power to the woman! Eat for pleasure, not to be skinny or to be fat!

The "internet fat chick masturbation community "doesn't work that way, and you are just one of thousands of other fap fodder on this site and others. You aren't even that high on that scale anyway because you pretty much failed completely.

@lurkymclurker: What a stupid and ignorant post.... Who are YOU then, Mr. Nobody? ;-)

There is nothing to apologize for. It is your body. I have to admit, that I liked the pictures and it is a pitty that you stopped. But you are knowing best what is good for you. :-)