2 Screenshots

About This File

Travel to the world of Fantastic Gains and Where to Find Them!

This time you'll sit down Nymphodora Tits, a young metamorphmagus still getting the hang of her abilities to transform. Wanting to try something different, she heard a rumor that mixing a couple drops of a Growth Potion into some of Madam Rosie's famous Butter beer will yield some impressive results. Watch before your eyes as her tits grow larger and larger as she finishes the glass. 

Once the growing stops she wonders if she'll get detention for experimenting with potions out of class. 

What would you do to punish her? Would spankings be enough of satisfy you?

0001-10845994659_20201006_183817_0000.png

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wolfie6644

OK, first off, I really don't care one way or another about that Potter kid, but lemme tell ya' about something I am genuinely passionate about --- quality Private education, the robust institutions thereof, the uniform dress codes of said robust institutions, and fantasizing about the (appropriately adult role playing--legal disclaimer) robust student bodies that wear said uniforms.

And WHATTA ROBUST STUDENT BODY!! (Cue burlesque solo...) I mean, I do believe there's a shortage of curvaceous women wearing Catholic School Girl outfits out there. I mean, in dark times such as these, more plump women should stand up proudly, and say yes, I WILL squeeze into that ridiculously small and stereotypical outfit!!  And why, you ask? Because AMERICA, that's why. 

But wait! There's more!! Titplay, breast expansion, and theeeeeen: what's THIS stain beside her lip make you think about, (as she's alll bent over, tits hanging down in front of the camera?

Screenshot_20201024_031705.thumb.jpg.0b1ec1133ac091cf9b5993adf6ec8ff2.jpg

Oooohhh, that's butterbeer! But, is that what I'm imagining?? NOPE. Between that view, and THIS view...Screenshot_20201028_022357.thumb.jpg.589cf7ff36b79c85ab2a30dcae1cafcc.jpg

her ass, as she lifts up that skirt, literally makes the sun rise in the morning. Yup. You've heard of heliotropic plants? The sun is Ass-otropic. It's just chasin' ass. That's why we have time zones! (Duuhhhh...)

Let this girl fulfill all your schoolgirl fantasies. You won't regret it.

Link to review