2 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend broke up with you a month ago after finding out you had been secretly trying to get her to gain weight. She left  you that day, and ever since you've been a wreck. A month later, she comes to pick up the last of her things and she's shocked at what she discovers. 
You've really let yourself go in the last few weeks, have you done anything besides stuff your face? 
Embarrassed and humiliated, you mindlessly reach to your side and start eating while she mocks you. Your plan to have a BBW girlfriend really backfired, didn't it, Piggy? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was so hot. I always love Kinky's videos, especially her feeder/teasing videos. She looks AMAZING in this outfit and she plays the part so well. She makes you realize what youve lost while looking so hot and teasing you for getting so fat.

Sorry for kinda rambling, but this was amazing and I definietely recommend 😍

Link to review
Zappy

Oh... wow. 

I was sold just by looking at the outfit but... damn. Insanely hot humiliation here. Damn.

If weight gain humiliation is your thing... buy this. Seriously. Thank me later.

Link to review