Overfed Girl, Outgrown Clothes

$9.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

7C6A0255-29DE-4A24-ACFD-6CD6EFFF1BD5.thumb.gif.aa5437fe944736ee309478c361adb7cc.gif
A9512739-338F-4E36-9306-507E249602C0.thumb.gif.f327bfa6779165047e4b2072eb6b2997.gif
Uh-oh! I must have been really stuffing my little pig belly these last few months. It seems like I tried some of these clothes on just a few weeks ago. Enjoy watching me struggle to fit my newly obese body into my tiny old clothes as I display four different looks for you ❤️ 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I loved this video!  I love the way you bounce into the opening frame, I can tell that you've gained some weight since your last weigh-in video :)  Your thighs are getting enormous. Your belly is starting to get a crease in the middle when you bend over even slightly.  Your upper arms are getting chubby.  Your double chin is becoming permanent.  And whoa... that fatgasm at 9:37... it's so hot to see how your own fat turns you on so much!!  I love seeing how much you legitimately enjoy getting fatter and celebrating all the  large (and small!) changes that come with it!!  Keep eating and growing, and you'll be a good girl :)

Response from the author:

“Fat-gasm” 😂😂😂 called out! Yes! I love my fat body so much. Hearing you highlight all the changes on me makes me love it even more ❤️ Thank you!

Link to review
Muted Decor

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Just an excellent video! Seeing you explode out of so many of your outfits was insanely hot! Although your belly is always the main attraction, your ass really stole the show in this one. It looked so juicy in that last pair of jeans!! Super hot video!

15977155247455523.png

Yayy!!! Hahaha! I’m so happy 🙂 All I want to be is exciting and enjoyable 😅 it’s very encouraging to have my wide ass recognized by you that way! I’ll keep eating to make sure it stays growing 😈

Link to review
Guest cream stuffed puff

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

such a hot video. The very tight jeans do wonders to show off her distended fat gut. And the way she slaps it! 🤤 And the button pop on the one pair of jeans, DAMN! That gut just comes flying out!!

I must again compliment GGG's editing style, it really helps in a video like this. I was watching a "try on" video from another model the other day, and more than half the video was spent off camera in between outfits...

Yay!! Hah! I’m so glad you enjoyed watching my belly win the fight those jeans put up 😈

Link to review
Guest motty

This was so incredibly hot! Those clothes stood no chance against your plump growing body 😍. I loved that not only were you super out of breath trying to squeeze into them, but you could hear the denim in the jeans stretching to its limit when you were pulling them up 😍

Oof. That is hot. Now I want to watch it... haha 😅 thank you ❤️

Link to review
mj3200

Amazing to see GGG's progress. Artistic and erotic to see the comparisons picture in video. Fabulous video - you can't go wrong with the hottest feedee on the planet.

You seriously made me giggle and smile 🙂 thank you for making my day ❤️

Link to review

Looking at how thin GGG was before, and how much she enjoys being fat, I'm so happy for her that she was able to so successfully gain weight.  This video really conveys how much she loves being chubby.  The way she slaps and jiggles her belly as its hanging out her jeans, spontaneously breaking character to comment "this is so f-ing hot" gets me every time.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍❤️

Link to review