20 Screenshots

About This File

A stuffing/chugging challenge of truly epic proportions! I attempt and succeed to destroy THREE MASSIVE cake shakes, this is definitely the most ambitious bloat/stuffing challenge I've ever done! A total of 12,880 calories and over 120 liquid ounces, it's an insane amount to consume in just one day, and with my severe lactose intolerance in the mix, I am in store for one extreme day of bloating!

My 1st shake is a combination of cake mix, very high calorie boost and heavy cream totaling 3460 calories. I eagerly and quickly finish off the first shake, over 40 ounces of liquid gone in a flash, I take a break before I attempt my 2nd shake, eating a large lunch while I wait. My 2nd and 3rd shakes share the same recipe, combination of cake mix, heavy cream, very high calorie boost and mass gainer powder, for a total of 4710 EACH! After my big lunch, my 2nd shake goes down a little slower, I'm already SO full from the 1st shake and to have such a big lunch on top of it makes chugging this 2nd shake quite the challenge, and I REALLY don't want to over do it forcing myself to vomit and lose any of these precious calories, so I take another small break, coming back to finish my 2nd shake with vigor. Afterwards, I take another break, having a big starchy pasta dinner before tucking into my 3rd and final shake. Surprisingly, the 3rd shake goes down pretty quickly, I'm so eager to finish and end up massively bloated, that I just ignore the pain I'm feeling from being SO full, gulping shake until I'm forced to pull away gasping for breath. After I'm finished with my final shake, I'm left moaning in agony over how much I've tortured my belly in just one day, this was definitely the most intense bloat I've ever experienced! ~ Includes: before and after measurements with each shake, chugging, lots and lots of moaning, fat/belly play, stuffing to pain, stomach ache/upset stomach, burping, belly bloating, lots of talking about how the bloating feels

** Leave a review for this video to get my "First time cake shake bloat" AND "Kitten needs cream" videos for free! Just message me afterwards to claim! **

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 1.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 2.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 3.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 4.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 6.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 7.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 8.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 9.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 10.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 11.gif

All Day Cake Shake Challenge 12.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Aksel P

So good! Really hot watching the increasingly tight tummy get bigger... And then even bigger again!

Very worth the price, and looking forward to the next instalment!

Link to review

Absolutely amazing video! You are incredibly sexy and it is unbelievable how far you can push yourself! Love seeing you that full!!

Link to review
Yuurei

I love the honest feel of the video. She doesn't seem to play up the burps and moans, and has a natural feel to the video. Well placed to tease and also deliver.

Link to review
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Wow, this video is equal parts intense and impressive. If you've been following Ero-hime for a while, this is one video where you really see her push her limits, and she definitely looks the largest she ever has because of it. 

Link to review