7 Screenshots

About This File

It's officially summer and Kat can't wait to get a gorgeous tan going on her new round bikini body, but she can't seem to get oil all over her body by herself anymore and asks you to help. The first 3 minutes is her getting oil rubbed all over her body, making sure not to miss an inch. Once she's properly oiled she starts talking about all the changes she's noticed this month: getting short of breath, being tired, hot, growth, and more!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

curvyfan

If you think curves are sexy then this bikini video is going to be one of the sexiest videos you have seen. KitKat is absolutely amazing to watch and listen to. Every inch of her is exposed in her bikini outdoors in natural sunlight and this video is awesome. You feel like you are rubbing the oil on her body in this video.

Response from the author:

You mean you weren't? 😮😘😘

Thanks for the review love ❤️

Link to review
Guest grateful

So nice to have Kitkat on the site!

This video has everything, but does not seem rushed or jumpy and is well produced.

Shot outdoors in hi res. it's beautiful, as brightness equals detail in video.

In the first part, watching her get a tanning oil rubdown produces ASMR effects and then we are treated to a body tour with a lot of great understated teasing.

This is like the attractive feedee next door you get to see in her back yard and nobody knows!

I would give it six stars and can't bust it for the audio-but you will need to crank this way up to hear all the delightful nuances when Kitkat is sharing with you

"one on one".    Recommended--------and this model is one to follow. Thanks Kitkat!

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️ The audio is my bad, I'm very soft spoken and usually up the volume when I edit but forgot 🙈

So happy you enjoyed it love! 😘

Link to review