Chugging Six Weight Gain Shakes

$6.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I've never been an active person, but ever since the quarantine I've barley gotten out of bed! Nothing to do but eat and eat... but as you know, that's not extreme enough for me Come watch me suck down 6 weight gain shakes (530 cals a piece!) like it's nothing and talk about how much I'm fattening up as I show off all my new blubber and stretch marks! I've grown fatter and rounder than ever, and I'm never going to stop ;] Miasma's got you stuck inside, and I know you don't have anything better to do, so don't miss out on this important milestone in my journey to be the biggest 

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Everything i round and heavy - belly, thighs, butocks, arms 😍

Link to review

This really is one of the best videos out there. I fuckin' love this one. Great variety of angles, I love her on her back and then when she's sitting up and that gorgeous stomach spills forward.

I just want to add that "Fat As A Pig" is also a definite five star video of hers, but I got that one from MV so I can't post a review here, but that video is also TERRIFIC.

I can't recommend these videos more highly.

Link to review