1 Screenshot

About This File

Man, I have been getting WAY too fat! It's high time I get my fat blubbery ass in gear and start working out. Well, try as I might (and boy do I try!), I just can't take the heat, and ruin my workout even more by scarfing down soda and candy :'[ The first chapter in this saga, watch my fat round blubbery body bounce, jiggle and shake and pray the floor doesn't cave in while I try jumping jacks, sit-ups, and walking up a flight of stairs! Just don't tease me.... I'm trying my best... ...But maybe I don't want to lose weight  (Video comes fully subtitled for discreet viewing, with new and improved sound!)

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hey Folks,

Unlike the title, this fitness attempt is anything but a fail.  While regular fitness attempts are meant to loose weight, bbw/ssbbw fitness is meant to demonstrate just how UNFIT you are, and Beauregarde demonstrates her unfitness perfectly.  I would honestly have preferred more jumping jacks and some running in place but to be honest I can't complain too much since her utter exhaustion and heavy breathing and complaining makes it worth it.  Definitely worth it if you enjoy watching big girls get outta breath and some decent belly jiggles.  Thanks.

Link to review