Yoga Fail! (So much jiggle and heavy breathing)

$7.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I haven’t worked out in so long... hear me breathing heavy and see how difficult it is for me to even attempt working out! 

I used to love going to the gym now I can’t even do jumping jacks right! 

I attempt to touch my toes, touch my head to my toes, jumping jacks, squats and a plank! Let’s just say... I fail! 

I end up giving up and eat a cookie. 

Can’t wait for you to see me jiggle and struggle 💖

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sanduskyfalls

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

At one point in the video, UAdorbs tries to do a plank and fails...udderly. She falls to the ground and her ass quakes and jiggles for 3 solid seconds. I don't think I need to say any more.

Link to review
Guest Erron7788

This is one where you discover we have a legend on our hands, folks. 10/10! Do yourself a favor and go ahead and add this to your collection

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Absolutely perfect video! I loved all the different camera angles you use, they're really well done and truly shows off all your voluminous curves! Plus its super sexy how even a short plank or jumping jack are too much effort 😍😍 Snacking and food are much more better than exercise anyway 🥰

Hugely, massively recommended  ❤️💖

Link to review