Asuna's first weigh in, how big is she really?!

$3

Β Β  (6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Finally Asuna is weighing herself πŸ™ˆ how big is she really? It surprises her and might surprise you! Video features a live weigh in clip, a full 360 of all of my rolls and curves, a little faq, getting to know little things about me and my personality!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Volcae

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Thank you for your first clip. Very nice. I'm looking forward to stuffing clips to see you grow.🀩

Response from the author:

Thank you for your support πŸ’œ I'm excited to stuff myself with all my favorite food!

Link to review
AllContrast

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

LOVED this first vid! You've gotten so much bigger since you mentioned last weighing yourself! πŸ₯΅

LOVED hearing your next goal too and see the glorious 360 view of your growing sexy curves πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to see where I am in a few weeks πŸ€—Β 

Link to review
ShadowDriver

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Stunning first clip will leave you gagging for more this is a creator worth the follow and worth spending money on πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

You're sooo sweet! Thank you πŸ’œ

Link to review
RandomTask

Asuna is sooo damn cute. I have seen you before on a notable website with a name starting with 'R' but I was pleasantly surprised to see in this video just how heavy you are. I love how adorable your voice is, and I love your belly, hips, tidddies, arms and double chin. I must note that views of your thighs and calves would be an appreciated addition. For a brand new curvage model I think this is a good start, very fairly priced at $3. I also love that you're a fat nurse, something about that gets me very excited, I would do very well under your care πŸ€’πŸ₯΅πŸ₯° . I am loving how much you've grown compared to your before pics on your other thread, Asuna will do very well on Curvage.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your input and will implement them in the future πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Link to review
thomas91

Really love to see you in video

Your body is Amazing, your face too 😍

Your weight is incredible, hurry to see the next weight in and follow the progressΒ 

Thank you babe! I can't wait to see my progress πŸ’œ

Link to review
AdamansTemplum

Great starting video for the journey to come. I enjoyed hearing the personal side of things while also having the opportunity to gaze at your figure from multiple angles. At first glance, your belly is the star of the show but your body has been very kind in its distribution of your weight, noting fat arms, wide hips, a substantial butt and, of course, a double chin (I love double chins. I just find them equally cute and sexy). Looking forward to more from you in the foreseeable future. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your input love ☺️ I can't wait to show off more of me in so many more videos to come!

Link to review