DiaryOfAGrowingGirl’s greed takes over when baking a cake - she eats the cake mix!! 🐷

$9.99

(6 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

DiaryOfAGrowingGirl is baking a cake for visitors, she starts making the mixture and has a little taste (because who doesn’t?!) it was only after the first spoonful the greed took over and she could wait until the cake has been baked, so she begins to eat the cake mix mouthful after mouthful!! 

Her trousers are really tight so she unleashes her big belly and plays with it whilst still having mouthfuls of cake mix. 

She is feeling so big she puts her belly on the counter!! 🙈 

Video includes:

- Belly Play

- Fat Chat

- Ass play

- Different angles

- Baking

- Eating cake mix

- Tight clothes

- A few burps

Edited by DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

Other Files from DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Loved every second of this video! I love how your belly hangs a bit more after each video, and how it can rest on the counter now 😍Your burps are so hot too 🥵

Just embrace it and eat whatever you want, whenever you want 💖

Link to review
HotGeilo456

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an amazing video! Love every second of it. Your body is literally a work of art. That’s wifey material 😍

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much 🥹🥰

Link to review
This_Resist_9612

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Doagg she's just looking so thic and curvy 😍 her hips and legs are so tightly packed into her leggins- there is so much curvature to be appreciated while she's just sitting there eating cake mix 🎂

Then there is her soft tubby tummy that she just squishes and fondles. It's hanging out so nicely that she just slaps it down on the counter- it's so great to watch 🥰 she giggles, looks down at it and is just flattered  by herself 💞 

A great video, focusing on her tummy, curvy hips and her beautiful face gobbling up that cake mix 💜

Great stuff 👏 🔥 

Gee she's looking great 🥵

Link to review
Philnye

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such an amazing video. Perfect lighting and angles, she is looking beautiful. I would recommend getting this everyone. In my opinion one of the best, could you do this angle and sitting on that chair while funneling? I would feel like that be such a hot video if you funnel while sitting like that. You’re sexy honey, keep going

Link to review
xTom420

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video! Love seeing you just a little bit bigger each video and the way you spill over the stool 🥵 some great burps too!! You’re looking so sexy with all your curves I can’t wait to see more videos of you. Hope you managed to make the cake all okay ahah definitely recommend this vid and it’s great value for money 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🥰☺️

Link to review