5 Screenshots

About This File

This may or may not come as a shock to some of you guys, but I've got to get a handle on my weight gain. I'm finally heavy enough (again) where I'm having my "scared straight" moment. Seriously, it's getting out of hand. And, until now, I've done nothing but watch the calories pile on.

I signed up for a gym. And, tomorrow, I'm meeting with a personal trainer who is going to evaluate my current level of "fitness." Stay tuned for the followup video to that, because I'm sure I'll be discussing my body fat percentage, my BMI, my physical capabilities and more. In this video, I'll be discussing the decisions and bad habits that led me to this point. I'll talk about how my feeder enables my weight gain, and even delights in my inability to stop the onslaught of calories from sticking to my waistline. I talk about all of my softening, flabby features and step on the scale to give you my latest weight. Stepping on the scale is like truth serum. I can't deny the number, even if I have to lean forward to see it past my poor swollen belly.

I just know that the trainer is going to tell me that I'm obese. But, then again, I don't think I'll ever be skinny again. I don't want to be. In fact, I don't even want to stop being a feedee or stuffing myself. I just want to find some balance where I can be a little more physically fit and capable, while still sporting this big belly and soft titties. So, watch me navigate this tricky path- both in this video and in the coming months. I've got a vacation coming up in the Fall, and I'd like to build up the confidence to wear a swimsuit. I utterly failed the last time I tried to get in shape for a beach vacation. We'll see what happens this time.

Edited by CouchQueen

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnwick2626

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the weight gainn250 would look incredible on you! Have always wanted to see u at your heaviest! Beautiful clip

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! I won't ask you to root for my weight loss. 😅❤️

Link to review
Tom Aquet

Great and honest video.

@CouchQueen - I wish you any weight you wish for yourself. And I wish you a lot of perseverance and discipline when losing weight. Don't get me wrong, I am a fat admirer (otherwise I probably wouldn't be on Curvage) and I very much enjoy your images and videos of your beautifully fat body. Thank you for sharing them over and over again. But you choose what is best for you and then go for it. Please get us updated whatever your journey - you have shown to be very pretty at any size.  But one thing - PLEASE - do not give in to shape-ism. So never feel embarrassed when people look at you in the gym. Feel proud! Most people abandoned the prejudice that men are superior than women, that whites are superior to dark-skinned people, but shape-ism is still rife: being skinny is very often seen as superior to being fat. Please reject this idea whenever you can - next time at the gym, feel proud about your body. You deserve it.

Those are some lovely thoughts on self-acceptance and encouragement. Thank you so much! And thank you for reviewing. I'm truly grateful that I have an audience here that enjoys the pictures and videos that I put out. And I look forward to continuing to share my journey. ❤️

Link to review
Goldmund

This is a complicated and beautiful video. Maybe she really does want to get into better shape. Also, her partner is an enabler, her community wants to see her gain, her income comes from being fat, and on some level she likes how wrong it feels--sounds like maybe we will get to see her reach 250, or perhaps 270.

You would look stunning at any weight, CouchQueen, but 270 would be a dream. Best wishes for the gym if that is what you want. The tension between your competing desires is sexy. But if you were to decide you're tired of all that and wanted to give it up for good, you know you'd have plenty of support here. 

I appreciate the kind words very much! And I also appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.

I'm honestly thrilled that this kind of a video is something that people want to see. Because I get to be open and honest with you guys, and lay that internal conflict out for people who are as intrigued and turned on by it as I am. 💕

Link to review
Dudeman01

First video I have ever purchased and it did not disappoint.  It’s been fun to watch the peaks and valleys of your gain, but hopefully you’ll enjoy the climbs more than the downhill journeys. 😉

Truthfully, I've been enjoying it all. Just like your review- enjoying it start to finish. 😝

Thank you! 💜

Link to review
Dog5353

Count me as one of your enablers who wants you to push past 250. I don't want you to be unhappy, but you are so sexy when the tears come and you're filled with regret. The panic in your eyes when you are out of control is so hot. It's not just that you're submitting to your feeder's desires, it's that your body's desires are stronger than your own willpower. That's so sexy and taboo! Hearing the fear in your voice of how destroyed you would look even if you could somehow get back to 150, and the shame of showing this biggest ever body to your family is such a thrill. This is my favorite kind of video of yours, even if it might be the most painful type to make.

Your enablement is noted. 😅

Truthfully, this is actually one of the more effortless videos for me to make. Because I'm shooting from the hip and saying what's on my mind. It's not like role play video, where we need a script. Or a stuffing, where the video doesn't end until I'm painfully full.

And, just like you, and just like my feeder, I love the taboo. That guilty feeling you get when what is so bad feels so good. 🤤

Thank you for your review, kind sir.

Link to review
Mario1

Another great video from Couch Queen. It's amazing how fast you've been gaining recently and it looks amazing on you 🥵. The question is will you keep to the strict diet and exercise regime that your personal trainer will put you on? Or will you do the bare minimum at the gym and use that as your excuse to pig out because you need to eat too keep your strength up? Or (my preferred option) will you go to the gym for a couple of sessions realise its too much work for a lazy piggy like you and give in to your gluttony because why workout when you can pigout. Only time will tell.

Thank you so much for reviewing! I guess we'll all have to wait and see... I haven't been back to the gym since my assessment- which was 3 days ago. But I'm blaming sore muscles on that. 🤭

Link to review