Double the Belly, Double the Fun ๐Ÿ‘€

$3.99

ย ย  (1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I spend a good chunk of time torn between wanting a tiny waist, maybe even my old six pack back... and just wanting to go whole hog- and eat until I have a real double belly.
I was wondering how I'd look with a soft double belly, so I did a little simulation with some rope.

This video also features tons of belly play and jiggling, as I heave myself up out of my chair and plop back down.
Watch me bask in the cool light of the TV as I play with my rapidly-growing gains.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

dj2k1357

A nice sweet jiggly treat for all who love to see a chubby girl just jiggle like jello everywhere. For everytime she plops on the chair, her belly, thighs and boobs do exactly that. She ties a string around the middle of her gut to give herself a sexy double belly look and decides to jiggle some more. You will enjoy her fondling her fat gut with her hands as well as letting it bounce freely. Her belly is so massive that her waist band of her panties is hidden underneath it.

Despite her attempts to try and lose weight, this girl continues to balloon in the sexiest way possible.

ย 

VideoCapture_20191230-134217.jpg

VideoCapture_20191230-134226.jpg

VideoCapture_20191230-134226.jpg

VideoCapture_20191230-134232.jpg

VideoCapture_20191230-134237.jpg

VideoCapture_20191230-134243.jpg

VideoCapture_20191230-134246.jpg

Link to review