1 Screenshot

About This File

Here are 50+ shots from a professional photoshoot- theme was cloud9 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

W4E

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@Dreamgirl29 is the perfect model-as-muse for this photoshoot: dreamlike, indulgent and yet in the stillness of it all, movingly beautiful. This set would be perfect for any photographic exhibition - namely, any seeking to achieve a broader acceptance of the many types of beauty to the female form. But until then, this set comes highly recommended with kudos to @Dreamgirl29 and the photographer. 

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I purchased this on March 8 but just got a chance to download and see the pictures on March 20. These photos look soo professional. I love the clouds and fairy wings in these pictures. The colors in these pictures look so pretty with the vibrant colors. This is so nice with the 55 pictures. They all turned out great. It is so hard to pick out favorites but there are so many good pictures to be able to even pick 5 favorites is difficult. The photographer did a great job photographing you. I would highly recommend these photos if you are down to see someone look like they are up in the clouds in a Care Bear type world or fairy content. If you enjoy a beautiful plus size body that shows off all of her beautiful curves then recommend purchasing this video.

Link to review