6 Screenshots

About This File

Hey, foodies! Today, I'm sharing a super cozy and indulgent lunch experience with you all.

I'm lounging in bed in a cute crop top and colourful panties ready to devour my absolute favourite lunch. โ€“ a delicious chicken sandwich, crispy chicken strips, golden fries, and a sweet dessert! ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฐ

Join me in this vertical video as I capture every delicious moment, from the first crunchy bite to the last sweet indulgence with a lot of belly rubs and belly jiggles. Its vertical because I wanted my whole body in frame , so you can see everythingโ€ฆ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Joe87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoyed this clip. Dreamgirl29 is very cute, and the way she giggles at her belly jiggling is adorable. I just found her whole demeanor really fun, and it was great to watch her eat a lot, and play with her big, soft tummy. They way she talks and engages the viewer is also really enjoyable. I found the clip cute, fun, and hot, and I can't wait to see what else Dreamgirl29 comes up with.

Link to review