7 Screenshots

About This File

Join me for a quick public lunch break in the car, as I satisfy my cravings with a McDonald's fix. In a rush to make it to an appointment on time, I devour my meal with lightning speed, barely pausing to catch my breath.

Dressed in a tight brown pleather suit, I cheekily undo my pants to give my tummy some breathing room. As I indulge in my meal, you'll witness the sight of my tummy nearly touching the steering wheel and you'll catch the faint sound of the pleather rubbing against the seats, accompanied by the crinkle of the food wrappers and one cute little burp.

I hope you enjoy - I did 

spoiler alert - I made it to my appointment - 1 minute late

Edited by Dreamgirl29

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MuscleCarz88

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The moment you realize there is a really hot girl parked near you stuffing here pretty little face and you are like holy crap holllllly crap someone pinch me is this really happening lol .. Yes.. yes it is ! This is why you have to get this sexy lil vid for yourself because our Curvage Dream queen is always on point 😌🔥

Zach Galifianakis Thumbs Up GIF

Response from the author:

awe bless - thank you 💖

I am glad you liked it xx

Link to review
rodeo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Its just so good watching you eat. And just see how comfortable you are by showing your cute belly. I like it how you just love everything you eat and enjoying it

Response from the author:

Thank you💖 @rodeo

it was a lot of fun 

Link to review