8 Screenshots

About This File

I can’t describe how exhilarating it was to finally see the big 3 on the scale! 

Started off 2024 with a bang..This custom stuffing is the most food by weight that I’ve ever finished in a single clip. Four 8-inch subs and a gallon of tea! (The very last 32 ounce cup was finished in the aftermath belly rubs video - will upload separately). Weighed myself before filming off camera, starting at 293! Filmed myself getting on the scale at the end (could barely waddle and my mind was blown.) 

Over 1 hour of straight eating and chugging (counting aftermath). To make this possible, I took short breaks between the first 2 sandwiches and second and third to let the food settle - I didn’t use the restroom at all to keep the maximum volume of tea inside (thank all the sodium!).

I was requested to wear my elf ears and a skin tight pink dress that seems to grow more and more transparent the bigger my belly grows! I am seated for most of this stuffing but I do get up to show off my size as well before the final weigh in. 💕

more challenging stuffings coming!! 

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.