FLASH SALE: 15 Tacos Max Belly Stuffing w/ POV Feeding

$12.99

(0 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

40 minute stuffing clip because every bite disappears into my belly on camera! A number of good burps in this one!

Have you ever wanted to watch me gorge myself on a ridiculous amount of food or even feed me personally? This clip has BOTH for you! On camera, I devour 15 tacos (3 fish, 2 veggie, 10 steak) along with 1.5 big bottles of mexican coca-cola, a small bottled smoothie, and a bigger bottled smoothie! At the end, I felt like my belly was going to explode from fullness - it was packed HARD. 

First I devour the fish tacos, then move on to the carne asada (steak), showing my growing belly every few tacos I eat. This is pure stuffing and expansion in my shiny pink dress that rides up my huge gut as I eat. When I start getting full, I ask YOU to help keep filling me ;) - POV stuffing experience! I look into your eyes while taking huge bites of tacos and washing them down with smoothie. Belly is getting huge. I eat 2 veggie tacos, then you feed me the last steak taco. 

I started with 19 tacos and considering how OVERFILLED they are, I am proud of myself for doing 15! Maybe I can have even more next time. My stomach is bulging out waaay past my tits and ribs at the end, it's been so long since I've been this full! 

15tacosgif.thumb.gif.53f58ad5f6e6795e3441774956e9151c.gifPlease leave a review if you enjoyed this huge stuffing! 

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.