Eating banana cakes in a tight dress πŸ˜‹

$8.99

Β Β  (1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Oh look! I've gotten so big! My old dress fits very tightly on my huge belly! The buttons are about to burst!Β I even had to unbutton them so they wouldn’t stop me from eating my banana cakes 😜 Oooh, it seems like my belly looks even bigger now!Β 
Β 

Other Files from Mary Makarova

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just purchased this video tonight. I love this #tropical #dress. This dress looks so pretty. It does not get much time in this video before it is unbuttoned within the first 2 or 3 minutes. I would have been down to have seen the dress on for a little longer before taking it off. But honestly Mary has an Amazing body so no complaints. It was not until I watched this video on the computer laptop vs my phone that I started to recognize that the buttons on the dress were bulking. On my small phone the buttons were not as noticeable.Β 

Β 

I heard you mention in this video that you used to be thinner at one time.Β @Mary MakarovaΒ Have you ever shared a #BeforeandAfter pictures of how your body shape had changed? I don’t recall ever seeing your size journey or any before photos.Β 

Β 

I love how you have embraced your size over the years. You look incredible and you should be proud of How cool you look and your taste in fashion. You have an incredible voice too. I was curious do you have any videos where you speak in your native language?

Β 

I have never had these types of cakes before. I have had cake that is banana glorified or banana pancakes but never this. I would probably love to try these types of cakes. So these are cakes from Sweden?

Β 

I have to say if you enjoy #Doublechins, #belly, body jiggles then you will enjoy this video. The ending is relatively quiet and relies heavily on the visuals. This can be a relaxing video to watch and listen to.Β 

Link to review