Trying to fit in tight jeans shortsโ€ฆ No way, Iโ€™m too huge ๐Ÿ˜…

$5

ย ย  (2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Trying on my old jeans shorts and shaking my big belly.ย 
Spoiler: it doesnโ€™t fit of course, look at my giant belly ๐Ÿฅต

Other Files from Mary Makarova

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When you wear those jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ and your gorgeous lovely ๐Ÿฅฐ FAT !!! Belly hanging out ,underneath ,them ,,,,the way I see it ,,, it looks just like this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘

Response from the author:

@Clay Carterย thank you very muchย ๐Ÿ’‹

Link to review

This is a nice visual video. There is No dialogue; so anyone, no matter what language or no hearing can enjoy this video. As you can see in the preview images it is a really nice tight outfit with Denim shorts. This is a video filled with cool camera angles. This is the first video I have purchased from @Mary Makarovasince I discovered her Curvage account. I was only familiar with #MaryMakarovaโ€™s instagram account before seeing her Instagram account. This is filled with body jiggles and cool angles of Maryโ€™s body. @Mary Makarovashould be SOOOO Proud of how amazing her body looks. Mary found a nice outfit showing off how attractive her curves look, highlighting her best features. This type of video shows there is no shame being #plussize or #Supersized.ย 

ย 

#CurvesReign #CurvesVolumptious #Zaftig #Zoftig #Plump #Tightshorts, tubby #Chubby #Embonpoint.ย 

Link to review