Trying Tight Clothes + Stuffing Hamburgers & Chugging Cola!

$14.95

(5 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

...It all started when I decided to try on my favorite jeans that I haven't worn in a while. To my disappointment, they didn't fit me anymore. The once comfortable and loose-fitting jeans were now too tight around my waist and thighs. I couldn't believe it. How did this happen? I asked myself. But then I realized, it's all because of my love for food and my journey as a feedee...

Edited by Emma Pear

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

canozdemir

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It's hot seeing you try on the clothes and do the poses. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say we would really like to hear you burp in a video while you have a soda. A lot of the people here like that kind of stuff

Response from the author:

thank you so much for your review and for this tip! 🥰 I will record a video like that very soon 😍

Link to review
Rodmack55

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow great video beautiful hope you'll continue to do more eating videos and gaining more weight 

thank you so much for your review 🥰! Yes I will because I don´t stop eating until I have doubled my weight that i had in my first weigh in (1st Curvage Clip)🥵💣 you think I can achieve this within the next 2 years?

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don’t speak much Spanish but Emma pear speaks my love language .  Im crazy for supersized pear shaped women and Emma is the real deal . Her ass hips and thighs are magnificent . I love that she’s trying to gain even more luxurious chub and you know it’s going to her bottom .  Bigger is so much better as Emma temps us in this sexy clip . 

Link to review
Alwaysachance30

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It’s cool mi gusto Fue genial, pero lo que lo mejorará es si realmente respondes a tus mensajes directos. Aunque me gusta ese video @Emma Pear.

Muchas gracias por tu review 🥰!

Lo siento, recibo muchos mensajes, trato de responder lo mas que puedo, acabo de responder tu mensaje 😘

Link to review

A wonderful video. Seeing those clothes having to stretch over your wide hips, massive thighs and huge juicy booty is a delight. I’d love to see you do the same but with your underwear? Perhaps an idea for your next video?

Link to review