5 Screenshots

About This File

YOU love making me fatter and you can't stop, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU are the reason im fat.

I was so skinny when we first met, I used to exercise a lot and I would rarely overeat... I looked after my body.

But Since meeting you I've put on so much weight and it's all because of you... You keep over feeding me, and now I'm no longer the small girl I was when we met. Now I've got a big fat belly, fat ass, fat thighs and a chubby round face and It's because you secretly want me fatter.

At first I thought you were just being nice, buying me food all the time, making sure I was never hungry, always bringing me desserts... But now I know that you were secretly trying to fatten me up all along.

As the months went by, I got used to being fattened up, you might even say that now, I'm so addicted to being overfed that I can't say no to you... I guess you got exactly what you wanted didn't you? A fat greedy girlfriend who always needs more...

Other Files from LilCakebaby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fatman100

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I highly recommend this super sexy video well worth getting and watching I love seeing how fat flabby jiggly and out of shape she's become!!! I'm not going to lie I hope she continues to enjoy gaining weight she looks amazing with each pound she puts on! and all I'm going to say is she has one heck of a very very sexy bikini body🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Response from the author:

This review made my heart melt 🥺🥰😘 Thank you so much!! 

Link to review
bosh123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

wow you are looking gorgeous in this!

Response from the author:

Aww thank you!! You are so sweet 😘🥰

Link to review