8 Screenshots

About This File

POV I Eat Cake & Squash You

It's time that you feel how fat I've gotten!

I sit my fat ass on-top of you with half a cake that I had left over from the night before.

You struggle under my weight as I shove handfuls of cake into my mouth while I jiggle on-top of you, making sure you can feel just how fat & greedy I am now thanks to you over feeding me.

I tell you to grab my fat belly & shake it around, you also enjoy playing with my fupa, then I switch positions so that you can see how fat & round my ass as gotten. You smack and slap my ass while I finish stuffing my face with cake... I can't wait to get heavier for you 🥵

Please leave a review xx

Other Files from LilCakebaby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

makehergrow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're POV Videos involving that lucky feeder of yours are super hot, the fupa grabbing, ass slapping and fat belly shaking while LCB greedily eats cake 🥵🥵 It's obvious you love getting fatter for him, and it's obvious he loves to play with your growing body. Truly the hottest Feedee/Feeder couple out there! You won't be disappointed with this clip!

Response from the author:

I love reading your reviews 🥺 I'm so happy you liked the clip! I'll have to get him to play with me more often 😉🥰

Link to review