Getting Plump And Outgrowing My Clothes

$20

(6 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

This was originally gonna be 2 files, but I decided to combine it into its own short film!

The first 11 minutes, Allie talks about her favorite part of winter(ordering delivery, obviously) and stuffs her belly full of cookies and eggnog until she’s nearly sick, her belly aching as she burps and moans.

Then comes the fun part-Allie tries on some clothes, her bloated belly bulging out of each outfit as she criticizes her plump body and shames herself for being such a pig, nearly crying in frustration at a few points. 

23 climax-building minutes of gluttony, tight outfits, and self-humiliation🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I would give you anything you want for Christmas!!!😻😻😻😻

You are one of the sexiest gainer girls ever!!!!🤤🤤🤤😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

IMG_4036.jpeg

Link to review
stevebrule

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, I never thought you would get this big! Looking amazing, those burps seem to grow right along with your huge belly. Excited to see your future videos 

Link to review
shapsk

I rarely comment on clips I buy, but in this case, I think it really has to be said - You truly are one of the best creators out there.
Apart from you being super-hot (duhh), having a great style and the fat distribution on your figure ticking all the boxes for me, your acting skills are top notch. You really make us relate to the gluttonous hubris, the shock and the struggles of your character, making it all so much sexier than just a regular "clothes try-on video".
It makes me want to tease this self-indulgent girl, poke fun at her, worship her, enable her greediness. It's this beautiful combination of elements that creates a super enticing experience. Definitely worth the money.

You are really talented and I'm happy you've come back. Hope we get to see more of your work. 😊

Response from the author:

thank you so much!! I aim to please; I’m so happy you enjoyed this video!!

Link to review
kowloon666

By far your hottest video yet. I cannot wait to watch you grow fatter and more beautiful. The way your weight is distributed on your frame has me eagerly anticipating every added inch. Keep up the great work.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I’m loving every pound I’ve put on, and I’m excited to gain more🥰

Link to review
mike5507

No issue with sound here, vid is on MOV format, just had to download it.

Very Sexy, she is bigger than ever, fat bulging out her front and her backside. Her jiggles are quite satisfying as she jumps up and down trying to squeeze her pants on. Love how pudgy she is getting, definitely losing that skinny look completely, her face is rounder, and as she sits her hips look really wide. Hope she keeps stuffing herself fatter. 

Link to review
Sli

Had a problem with the audio but downloaded a different app for my phone that allowed MOV for free and it solved the issue. After that, the video is amazing!!!! I absolutely love the complaining and the gasping,  shocked look on her face at one point which was perfection. I hope more videos come out like this. I hope she  adds some magic expansion in the next ones. Those are my fave.

Link to review