Cursed To Fatten

$17

(3 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Allie messes around with the wrong guy and his girlfriend sends her a weird video…

Cursed by an internet witch, Allie can’t seem to stop herself from stuffing her face, even as her belly gets bigger and her clothes get smaller. She gorges herself on cream-filled donuts, snapping out of the curse just long enough to freak out over her expanding size to the point of almost crying….and then the curse comes and pulls her back in, and she crams the donuts in her chubby face, humping the chair as she tears into the donuts. 

Does the curse last forever?? Find out at the very end of the video👀

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Danument

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is so unbelievably hot. You’re a great actress and I love the desperate tone about the weight gain. I think roleplay clips like this are your best and I only wish it was longer 

Response from the author:

Noted!! Thank you so much for your review! I absolutely loved making this one and would love to do a longer one in the future!

Link to review

Another classic! I dunno how she does it, but Allie consistently has the best roleplay scenarios in her videos. They're sexy, original, and she always commits to the bit. Keep it up!

Link to review
Sli

Totally worth 5 stars! I hope more comes and that they last a little longer😉💝

Link to review