POV: You’re My Bathroom Mirror

$15

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I just got back from a yoga class followed by a big lunch with my friend. As I gaze in the mirror and rub my swollen tummy, whining about how chubby I’m getting, my phone goes off. Another friend, asking to meet for dinner. I accept, despite my best judgement, and struggle to change into my old jeans, hoping the high waist will hide my belly. Breathless and panting, I finally get them buttoned after a few seams pop. It’s not too bad when I suck it in…

After I return from dinner, I’m more bloated than ever. I groan and whine about how big my potbelly is getting, and try sucking it in again, the realization of how far I’ve let myself go dawning as I struggle and rub my tight belly. 

Full of moaning, groaning, lack of self control, and whining. Audio up for the best experience :)

Please leave a review!!

Edited by AllieCat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Charleston55th

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absurdly hot video. Love the yoga-girl with a fat belly concept, the tight outfit put on is also great. Would love to see this video remade now that you're bigger and back to making content.

Link to review
hats

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one of the best curvage clips. There are few things sexier then a skinny, hot girl who gets fat and complains about it. Hope you do more roleplays like this. I love your moaning and self-shaming.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I will definitely have more mirror POV’s coming soon☺️

Link to review