11 Screenshots

About This File

️MOANING

️ROLE-PLAY

️TUMMY PLAY

️STUFFING

️BEGGING

️FOOD-PLAY

As a new feedee I am constantly pushing my own boundaries! This video pushed a ton 🥵

watch as I get on all fours and stuff myself full of freshly baked pumpkin pie. I eat like the pig I am. I am so messy I easily wear as much whipped cream as I ate 🫣

I degrade myself and call myself a fat little piggy 🐽 and moan very loudly to show you how much I love it‼️

when I start to feel my stomach getting tight and full I beg you for mercy.. only to keep eating and push myself past my own limits! By the end I am so full and plump

I thank you for your generosity and allowing me to stop before I burst, I do a little dance to show my appreciation and show off all the pie I just ate. 

This video transformed me 😍 I cannot wait to push more limits ‼️

Edited by PlumpCupcake

Other Files from PlumpCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Oscarbluth14

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic greedy pie devour!

If you want to watch a cutie let go and be an absolute pig (not to mention enjoy it) this is the clip for you! 

Cupcake is massive in this one, and judging by her appetite, she’s only going to get bigger! 

Link to review