6 Screenshots

About This File

When I hit my limits I like to just keep going 😇

What started as a personal eating challenge turned into a deliciously hedonistic journey to the absolute painful limits of my body. 

I wanted to see how fast I could blow through heavy cream and chocolate pastries, hopefully capture some nice gurgles, and expand my belly at the same time. But what happened was far more extreme than I was expecting. 

Eating so fast and chugging so rapidly has left me a panting, moaning, whining mess! I struggle to finish the heavy cream, but I’m no quitter! Once I’ve downed it all its time for a pity party. How do I keep doing this to myself? 

fat, bloated, burping and painfully uncomfortable I can’t help but wonder where all this fattening food will end up on my body! Surely my giant hips could be squishier, my round hanging belly could be larger, my thighs could be more dimpled! 

A truly decadent and hedonistic display of gluttony, with the pleasure and the pain of overindulging 

IMB_dhZXXr.thumb.gif.e5c8b5b45cf99d4d6e19c8bc977f6c3b.gif
IMB_ouzyBY.thumb.gif.d732945f59b1a756bc0cec2561e03447.gif

IMB_7BvV8t.thumb.gif.5f63e5192ea68cd93b8ad2b7afe386ac.gif

IMB_6XZB5F.thumb.gif.b48879052e95e5db40aa587910b8457e.gif

enjoy! 

**5.99 for the first 48hrs- then back to 7.99**

Edited by Jersey Ghoul 666

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't know if I've said this before, but Jersey is such a seductive eater, and an even more seductive chugger! Her very chubby arms is a long time obsession of mine, and when they're covered in net I go wild. Her gorgeous face is also plumping out, making her even hotter (as if this was possible). I adore a chubby chin chugging fattening cream! You know that Jersey is really pushing herself when cream chugging is a struggle - she usually does it like it's nothing. But stubborn food coma Jersey pushes through, in an awe inspiring feat of gluttony!

The real question is, is Jersey actually destroying her waistline or is she vastly improving it?

Response from the author:

Thank you so much babe I knew you’d like it!!! Thanks for noticing my cute double chin!! 

Link to review
stun_gun_headbutt

omfg so hot 🖤 sadly I didn't make it to the end if u know what I mean

What an efficient fella haha 

thank you for reviewing babe!!! 

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Please keep eating gorgeous make everything bigger. ❤️