4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm in horny jail 😈

Jk, but I have been extra horny lately, and when I'm really horny, I think about what turns me on most; inevitable immobility. It's one of my most perverse fantasies. I day dream about how I'll get so massive that my belly will just pin me down to the bed. That I'll have to spend all my days staring at the same four walls, with my only excitement being my next feeding. I can't wait to feel just how good it feels to be so massive, so unable to move, so truly heavy. I sometimes think about the more extreme parts of immobility, of what I'm so desperately rushing towards. I can't stop getting off to it, and I want you to join me. Get off with me and we'll both cum to my future immobility. 

Clip features: Instructions for Satisfaction, Instructions for Satisfaction GFE, immobility, extreme feederism elements, moaning, nearly bare

Other Files from FattyFreya

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.