4 Screenshots

About This File

Trade your dumbells for donuts because you are about to get massive. I know the gym has been like your second home for a while, but it's time to give that up. It's time to give in and indulge, to become your truest & fatest self. Let greed and gluttony control your life. It's worked wonders for me, and I'm sure it will do the same for you. I know you are so tired of being restricted, of having to live such a rigid life. All those reps, the hours at the gym, the constant calorie counting. Just imagine how good it will feel when you trade all that for a double cheeseburger, or maybe an extra large pizza, a dozen tacos, and a giant cake! Let's get you as fat as me, kiss those six-pack abs goodbye, and say hello to a world with a soft squishy fat belly.

Clip feaures: female feeder, fit to fat, weight gain encouragment

Other Files from FattyFreya

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

So hot Freya! I’ve gone from a 185lb guy with abs working out 6 times a week to a 235 lb guy with a gut who stuff himself 7 days a week. I can’t wait to gain more with such sexy encouragement like this :) 

Link to review