4 Screenshots

About This File

This clip isn't for the faint of heart; it's for the truly depraved feedists like you and me 😈

See I thought it would be fun to talk about my future, my very immobile future. But there's just one problem, I'm going to need a full-time feeder and caretaker. Could that be you? See, I need someone devoted and passionate. I need someone who will push me to eat even more, even though I can't leave my bed, someone who will get all my groceries, and someone to help me with more intimate tasks. Think about all the things I won't be able to do for myself once I pass 700 pounds; I really need your help with those tasks. So consider this a sort of "soft" audition, or application, an application to be a full-time feeder and caretake to a 700-pound growing (and majorly hot) feedee. The benefits? Well, there's plenty of holes to stuff 😈

Clip features: health talk, immobility talk, extreme feedism, some elements that could be considered morbid 

Other Files from FattyFreya

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.