5 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren has ALWAYS had a thing for @Candii_Kayn and her booty. 🥵

After a day of shopping Lauren indulges in how she’s obsessed with Candii’s big ass and wants the details on how to get one just like hers! 

Candii is so flattered and would love to let Lauren in on her the secrets of butt expansion! ;)

The girls change into their workout gear and head outside.

Candii definitely teaches Lauren a few things including just what to EAT to get more a plumped ass!😈

Candii has her and Lauren jumping, bouncing, jiggling, eating and TWERKING! The twerking was by far the hottest thing ever experienced. Candii is a goddess while working her booty and you get to see exactly why

If you weren’t already obsessed with Candii and Lauren’s body before, then you most definitely will be now!🥵🥵🥵🥵

I only filmed ONE collab video with Candii for myself so don’t miss out on this sexy ass collab, you won’t regret it!

IMB_Qb5iol.gif

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nickfish

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolute perfection. The jiggle between both of you fatties is insane. Think both of y’all need some more cookies for reward

Response from the author:

Agreed!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

That’s a whole lotta cake! 🎂🎂🤤🤤🤤 Soooo much jiggle throughout! You know you’re on Curvage when someone with Lauren’s ass size wants to find ways to get it even bigger. 🍑👋😈😈😈 The skintight workout clothes look absolutely stunning on those curves! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 I know this is a booty video, but Lauren’s cellulite filled thighs look incredible in this shorts! The way they jiggle with every movement and thrust will make you wanna grab a handful and jiggle them. 🤗🤤🤤🤤 Such a fun, hot, and sexy workout video! Really shows off Lauren’s athletic fatty ability too, it ain’t easy moving all that fat and she does it beautifully! 😍😍🥵🥵 I have a feeling Lauren might go overboard with Candii’s eating advice, we all know she can be very gluttonous when it comes to cookies, I mean she is Crumbl’s number one customer for a reason 😏😂😂

Your reviews are always top tier 😍

Link to review
ThickAsHoney

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Those asses ladies 🥵🥵 I knew I liked some jiggly butts but this just confirmed it!! The contrast between Lauren and Candii’s butts are evident but both are so thick and juicy 🍑 and spectacular in their own way. I want a handful of both of them right now! 

You’re amazing!

Link to review
Candii_Kayn

18 of 19 members found this review helpful 18 / 19 members

I had the best time shaking my booty with you🍑 and feeding each other cookies!🍪 This video is so hot🔥 

Love this!😍

Link to review
Darthbooya

Absolutely spectacular!!! Candii and Lauren look incredible and down right sexy. This is a must buy I need to see Lauren more in those leggings!!

🥵😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest Concreteseconds

So glad that Lauren’s video with Candi was butt focused! Although I’m excited for a belly focused part two in a few years when Candi is the same size as Lauren is now

Thank you for this amazing review!😍

Link to review
Bella Abbondanza

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

🤯🤯🤯🤯 the two hottest asses on Curvage bouncing, shaking, and jiggling like mad!! Watched most of this with my mouth hanging open. Too 😈😈😈😈 to even say anything more eloquent. Gimme. Hot. Wanna touch. Thick and fat and jiggly and juicy and WANT!!! If you like big butts, you will looooove this, I cannot lie 🥵🥵

Thank you Bella! 

Link to review