4 Screenshots

About This File

Media_231024_210810.thumb.gif.21663904dbd2fa21615956edd0706bdf.gif

Devil Riley rescued you from a life of everlasting torture, in exchange for waiting on her hand and foot. But lately you've been disobedient, for which there is consequences. 

Those who don't listen don't get to watch their gluttonous master gorge on steak and wine.. unless they get down and beg, of course. 

Luckily Riley loves an audience to her indulgent lifestyle, and will let you admire her expanding belly while you kneel down for her. 

😈🔥

Other Files from Riley Parker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

(Okay, I'm going to get into the role-play...)

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, Mistress @Riley Parker, for saving me from eternal torment in hell.  I'm sorry - so very, very, very sorry - for disobeying you earlier.  Of course, I'll bring you wine and food.

Here's your wine and I've cooked the steak exactly the way you like it: bloody and dripping with butter.

What's that, Mistress Riley?  You're not going to let me watch you eat?  But.. but that's all I live for.  Please, Mistress Riley, don't deny me this.  I'm begging you.  Look at me: I'm down on my knees.  I will pledge undying loyalty to you for eternity.  The humiliations you put me through, the back-breaking chores you give me, my lonely hours spent in my tiny cage in the cellar: I accept everything happily if I can only watch you eat for a few precious minutes every century.

Watching you eat is my obsession.  It's what I dream about every single night.  And when I wake to find myself alone and you so far above me, so out-of-reach, I cry myself back to sleep so that I might dream again.

You'll let me watch you, Mistress Riley?!  Thankyou.  THANKYOU.  THANKYOU!!!  Of course, Mistress, I will sit away from you, and leave whenever you want me to.  Just give me a few minutes.  That's all I need to keep me going for the next century...

Ok, role-play over lol...

A fantastic video!!!  This BBW-beauty is clearly one of the most perfect women on the planet.  Riley eats so seductively, so powerfully, so fucking EROTICALLY.  I absolutely LOVED to listen to the sounds of her chewing her big mouthfuls of steak - to watch her red lips moving and her cheeks bulging as she ate - to witness her beautiful double-chin working and wobbling.

Woah - the chunk of steak she puts into her pretty mouth at 07:13 is GIGANTIC.  It's like she almost has to dislocate her jaws to fit it in.  She makes a magical little moaning sound, then chews, and then there's a perfect swallow sound.  Mmm, there's also a super-hot slurping sound at 07:47.

(I hope we see more giant mouthfuls for Riley in future vids - she looks so damn GOOD with her pretty face packed full!)

Final thought: I always suspected the devil liked fuzzy pillows.  And this video proves it!

Entertaining, sexy, confident fun from a BBW-superstar.  Thankyou, Riley.

Response from the author:

Ahh this review was so fun!! I always look forward to hearing what you think! 🥰 Thank you! 

Link to review