3 Screenshots

About This File

Two friends are at a party when @feedxmexdaddy excuses herself to the bathroom, trying to help some extreme bloating. Concerned, Aria comes to her aid. FMD is super embarrassed, telling Aria she feels super bloated and think she’s too bloated to leave the bathroom and expose her round gut. Aria tells her she just needs to get the gas out and she may start looking thinner with some burps. Aria gives her more to drink and rubs and listens to her belly, encouraging FMD to continue burping, hoping they can cure her bloating before she runs into her crush at the party. But, it may be no hope, especially once her pants unbutton with no sign of fitting again! Imagine what the guests at the party will say. Maybe no one will notice… right?

IMB_gTV9U7.gif

IMB_qivKrF.gif

Edited by Aria_Bbw

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

feedxmexdaddy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dang we look fattt 👀 so much fun to film and even more fun to rewatch. I swear anything we do together is beyond HOT 🥵 I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do. 😏

Response from the author:

ikr?! suchhhh a hot clip, although like you said, anything we do together is 😇 

Link to review