5 Screenshots

About This File

Sequence01.thumb.gif.20c76bedf9647daf9c80f5eec8c75fa3.gifSequence01_3.thumb.gif.12dc0ffa42e5cde9c408b2af2b37ba96.gif

I wanna tell you all about my feedism journey! I get a lot of questions surrounding this topic so I figured I'd make a video about how I became a feedee 🥰 hehe get to know me a lil better with some real talk about when/where the fetish started, how I got into making content, and how my relationship with feedism has evolved over time ☺️ 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Peachtree1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That was a great video! Thanks so much for sharing!

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great backstory, and the view is fantastic!

Link to review
panzagorda

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

WOW this video really ticks off everything in the checklist of what every feedism enthusiast is looking for in a "Fat Chat" video:

1.) The subject matter, these "feedee origin" stories are a classic 

2.) the timeline and storyline 

3.) a beautiful fat girl  

4.) Great price!

Also if you have been following KJB since the beginning, the way her belly rolls place themselves in this video will be reminiscent to how her belly looked in her earlier content, but three times bigger, 

If you love fat caht videos, for the price, you NEED to buy this clip

Response from the author:

omg thank you!! so glad you liked it so much 🥰💕 it was really fun to talk about my history with feedism so I'm really glad you enjoyed listening 🩷

Link to review