Do I finish the cake?! Or does the cake finish me!! 😈🪽

$7.50

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This curvy angel 🪽 takes on the New York cheese cake plus added cream and strawberries 🍓 all in sexy strappy lingerie and fishnet tank ! Belly play over hang! 7 pound gain from last video consuming over 2000 calories in one sitting looking as fat and plump as ever while talking to you beautiful lot! 😈🪽 I’m here to take over this cake !!!! 💋

Edited by Curvyangel2222

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jamie117

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@Curvyangel2222 This is my most favourite video I love the outfit and the way you demolished that cheese cake 🥵 can't wait too see more videos and see where you weight goes from here love the booty on all fours 😍 can't wait to see more 😁

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my 1st video from @Curvyangel2222 and wow this is one hot vid seeing you devour this cheesecake 🥵 in your lingerie, your weight gain has gone to all the right places 😍. I love how talkative you are too telling us how your like your belly jiggle at the start and your little roll, that roll is definitely going to get a lot bigger eating like this. Adding cream to make it extra fattening, eating on all fours we get to see your big 🍑 too. I do love the quick coke chug at the end don’t worry about the burp (I would definitely love to hear more of them in a future vid) I love how out of breath you got too, that was one swollen belly. I can’t wait to see what you stuff into that big belly next.

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you enjoyed it as much as me😈🪽 I can not wait to show you more thank you x 

Link to review