6 Screenshots

About This File

Another McDonalds stuffing because well... "I'm lovin' it" 😊. I eat and eat until I am absolutely one stuffed piggy. I casually sit on my bed wearing skimpy lingerie and stuff  myself with as many cheeseburgers as I can. Is there a sexier way to eat a burger? When I climb onto the bed everything slows down, you can see the soft bouncing and jiggling of my rolls and body with each movement. As I get fuller and fuller I give myself belly rubs, jiggles and dance a little.. I guess  I'm so excited to shove another burger in my mouth. How many cheeseburgers did I stuff into my big belly and can we double it next time?

🍔❤️

Edited by Danicamoonx
Lower price

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth2

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

By the way you vacuumed up those burgers I'm starting to think you can double it next time 🔥

Good pig 🐷 

Response from the author:

Piggy says thank you 

Link to review
jackal27

You know you have a sexy body when you can create clips with next to no talking and still get fat admirers off in the process. This is exactly what Danica does in this clip. She starts by saying she’s going to eat 10 cheeseburgers and the rest of the clip she is quietly stuffing herself one burger after another, with her gorgeous body on display. I love every aspect of Danica’s fatter figure; such a huge belly and plump fupa, thick thighs and ass, and lovely double chin underneath a beautiful smile. I had an erection so big it would have busted my zipper had I been wearing slacks. 😍🔥🥵

Response from the author:

I love love love this 😍thank you for your kind words and the images in my head 🤤

Link to review
Guest foodiefunn

You really chow down! 🐷 would love to hear you talk more about your gains, 🤭

Link to review