Measurements & Weigh In

$9.99

Β Β  (3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

See how big I actually am! Requested measurement and weigh in video where I reveal my weight! 😏 I am shocked at the size of my belly!!

Edited by Danicamoonx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

not a real member

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow !!!! Danica Moon !,,is most definitely a Perfect!!! Β Beautiful!!!! ,,🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈,, 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ in my opinionπŸ˜šβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•& Β I know when I see true beautyπŸ˜πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•,,,, & attractionπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈ,,, in her eyes,,, her gorgeous face ,,,her arms ,,,her thighs ,,,& most of all her belly !!!! ,,,& the way it hangs out it just looks so BIG !!!! & FAT !!!! & Fabulous!!!! & too me it looks so bouncy !!!!& so jiggly !!!! There is so much belly !!!! to show off !!!,,,,& being confident πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆabout it !,,,also ,,,,it looks stunning!!!! 😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍⭐️😍,,,& the way you do your lovely !!!! β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ₯° gorgeous!!!πŸ˜πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ’•! measurements,,, just too see Β just how big !!!! πŸ˜šπŸ’–& beautiful !!!! 😚❀️🌈🌈🌈you have truly gotten !!!! & YES !!!! The numbers ,,on the measurements were very impressive!!!! & very nice πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ’• but the weigh in !is the most ! Important!,,moment !of truth !!!! As she steps on the scale ,😯❀️,,& the number on the scale came out stunning!!!! ,😍😯❀️❀️❀️,,,,, If you want to know what the stunning !!!!number!!!! Β is !on the scale you will not be disappointed !!!! ,,,at all !!!! Show your loveβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’• & support😚😚😚 β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’• for Danica Moon ,,,,too make her feel extremely!!!! happy !!!!πŸ˜šβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•& proud !!!! πŸ˜šπŸ’–πŸ’–β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Of who she is πŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸŒˆ. Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Thank you for your beautiful !!!! 😚❀️🌈🌈🌈& Β very !lovely 😚❀️!content !😚😚😚😚😚😚🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Response from the author:

Wow 😯 thank you I’m so glad you liked my video πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you for your kind words

Link to review
wdyw

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really loved it Danica is beautiful and deliciously fat - in the video she asks "how do my measurements and weight make you feel" well the answer to that is ..... HornyΒ 

Link to review