3 Screenshots

About This File

Squishy has to examine me because recently I’ve been feeling slightly out of breath 🀫 I get my self a health check up but I secretly feel my nurse might be into this πŸ˜‰ she then funnels me some fizzy drinks 😏

eZy Watermark_29-08-2023_10-59-18-5480pm.png

eZy Watermark_29-08-2023_10-58-30-8210pm.jpeg

eZy Watermark_29-08-2023_10-57-31-0740pm.jpeg

Other Files from GrowingGirl1617

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

bruce889

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sexy role play idea and two sexy girls.

Link to review

She treats us to a (accidental?) full face reveal at a few moments in this vid. It's nice to see she's so pretty.Β  Now the milk has been spilled, I hope she does some genuine full face content soon.Β 

Its hot to see her making content with SquishyBae also. When GG1617 first signed up, I thought she and Squishy were genuinely the same person. No one could make that mistake now though as GG is absolutely PILING it on. Her thighs and stomach have positively exploded in just the few short months she's been making content.Β 

Β 

Link to review

Really great clip! These two chubby girls have really good chemistry!

GG has a gloriously plump body, and Squishy has a great time feeling every inch and funneling her even bigger!Β 
Β 

Five Stars! Well Done!Β 

Link to review