5 Screenshots

About This File

Lets bounce that big belly in public! 

⚠️GIFS ARE IN FAST MOTION⚠️

IN THIS VIDEO:

PUBLIC VIDEO / GYM /  BELLY BOUNCE  / FAIL EXERCISE MULTIPLE ANGLE

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

I LOVE PUBLIC VIDEOS, THIS IS WAS VERY HOT TO RECORD, GYM WAS PACKED! TE ENTIRE AREA OF LIFTING WAS FULL, AND SOME PEOPLE AT THE CARDIO AREA GOT STUNNING WHEN MY TSHIRT GOT ROLLED UP AND I BOUNCE MY BELLY. IT WAS HOT TO SHOW OF MY FAT ABS JAJAJA, AND THEN ENDED UP DRINKING MY PROTEIN WHILE MY BELLY WAS TOTALLY EXPOSED! YES I GOT 3 DIFFERENT ANGLES, SO PEOPLE WAS ALSO WONDERING "WHY THAT PIG IS FILMING HER HUGE BELLY" AT SOME POINT I SAY HI TO SOME PEOPLE THAT GOT CLOSE TO CHECK WHAT I WAS DOING... OH I LOVE TO SHOW MY BELLY!!!!! 

🎁 NOW YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A GIFT IF YOU LEAVE A REVIEW. EVERY SUNDAY I WILL PICK THE BEST REVIEW, READY TO ENJOY YOUR GIFT? 🎁 

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Megadeath67

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good lord what a gut. I swear everytime I look you are noticeably bigger than the last time. This video was awesome your tummy could not be contained in the slightest and that shake had to of more than replaced any calories you managed to burn during that "workout". You just keep getting better and better with every video and I can't wait to see what the future might hold for you!

Response from the author:

You just won a gift 🎁 , thanks for your review! It was hot to read it and that’s what makes you win! Check your DM ♥️

Link to review
rhythmalism

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The workout was keep the tummy contained. Couldn’t even take 4 steps without her peeking out. I know u had a time putting it on and taking it off. My you have grown 

Link to review