Pizza stuffing and belly play!! 13+ minutes

$7.99

(7 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been a WHILE since I did a stuffing video for y’all! But I was craving pizza and feeling sexy today sooo here ya go 💋 

there’s just something so hot about watching myself stuff my face with barely any clothes on, belly filling my lap.. it’s such a turn on for me (and I hope for you too😉

enjoy 13+ minutes of me eating pizza and playing with my massive belly! 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jimjim70

I love your videos! You are gorgeous as all get out. 
I do have one suggestion, being from the south, I thought it would be cool if you did a Bojangles stuffing.

if you haven’t ever tried it, a sausage biscuit with Mac and cheese on top is the bomb. Just saying.

keep up the great work!!

Link to review

I've been in this community for many years now; even so long that I'd consider myself more a feedee than a feeder. Though, I began exploring this community as a feeder.

Despite being around so long, and being mostly a feedee now myself; you make my feeder side come out better than any content creator I've seen over the years.

I absolutely love watching your swollen body grow, and watch you enjoy filling yourself bigger, and loving the attention it brings you. 

Link to review
incredisaurus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're the best! It's hot when you eat what you love. That being said, have you done a full cake stuffing video yet? 

Link to review
rosstheboss

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’ve never posted a review on anything for this site before but man was this clip worth the price. Denise is as big and beautiful as ever and as always with her clips never fails to keep my attention with her personality. I hope she keeps up the great work.

Link to review