3 Screenshots

About This File

"Surrounding yourself with corpulent women probably wasn't the best idea if you were planning on staying thin."

My old feeder. We used to have the best time together. You would come over and bring me food. Sit across from me and spoon feed me the most delectable cuisines. You couldn't help but steal a few bites could you? That's how all this started. A bite here and a bite there, stolen from me. You were supposed to be feeding and fattening me, not yourself. But look where you are now. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Now I get to come home with the most delectable of cuisines and feed you. The real feedee all along. The best part is: I get to remind you daily of the once thin body you used to possess and how I turned the tables and became your feeder 😈

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Feederturnedfeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Gotta be your best feeder clip so far, so detailed with the humiliation aspects 10/10

Response from the author:

I’m glad you enjoyed it 😉 and I appreciate the compliment!! 

Link to review
Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Feeder Wilson is so devious 🥵. She knows how to turn the tables and make any feeder into her fat pig. HIGHLY recommend.

Response from the author:

You’re mine 😈

Link to review
Rodmack55

Can't wait to see your belly hanging lower and your thighs and hips getting more massive:)

Link to review