3 Screenshots

About This File

What a weak, pathetic pig you’ve become. Do you remember the days before you ate yourself to this size? Doing basic tasks was much easier back then, wasn’t it? Not today though. No, now you’ve grown so fat, weak, and lazy that you can’t even manage to fuck anymore. Besides, it isn’t like there’s room to fuck with a gut as big as yours in the way. How embarrassing for you 😂😏

In this clip: feeder role play, humiliation, teasing, fat shaming, and fat chat.

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DavyW22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I cant stop watching this video its so freaking hot its just makes me want to grow out of control like the big blubbery hog i should be the though of actually being to fat to fuck sounds so good and the way Nikki describes to you everything you struggle with is just intense . litrally the though of being to fat to reach down there because this video drives me to want to just hog out ughh so hot 

Response from the author:

Good, because I want you to grow out of control 😈 You’re meant to be a massive flabby gluttonous hog, too big and heavy to put forth the effort to fuck 😈

Thank you so much for the review!! 😍 I’m so happy you’re enjoying it so much!! 🥰😘

Link to review
rbrick

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is so so hot and motivates me so much to keep getting fatter. Being humiliated, called pathetic, weak etc. is such a turn on. Love the meanness and the detail. So so hot, I think I might really get that fat…

Awww does greedy piggy like being reminded what a pathetic weak hog he’s become? 😈 And no, it isn’t that you might get that fat. You will 😈😈😈

Thank you so much for the review! 😍 I’m glad you enjoyed it and I hope you found it motivating 😏😈

Link to review
CCT0ny

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This was unfounded the hottest video I've ever purchased from you! It's always sexy watching you make very seduction poses and motions, but then you turn it up with the role play and become this domme feeder fat shaming the viewer. I was completely turned on the second the video started! I love watching you be the mean bbw dominant feeder, reminding me that I'm now fatter than you. You take it to a whole nother level, telling me I'm too fat to fuck, really going into how a pathetic fat pig I have become. Watching these kinds of videos from you is honestly pulling me to become that piggy you're always teasing. I honestly think you're right about how I'll get turned on from gaining, and spiral down to becoming too fat to fuck.

That’s some big praise! 😍 Thank you so much! 🥰 I’m glad you enjoyed it so much 😏

Oh, and enjoy reaching down there while you can. Something tells me you won’t be able to for long 😈😈😈

Link to review
Fatfreshmanlover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Starting to feel like a pay 🐷 for Nikki! As someone whos fattened up like a blimp over the years its a nice reminder to hear from @NikkiMaialina of how much of a pathetic fat piggy boy I am. Oink oink 🐷

That’s right flabby piggy, oink for me 😈 You need to be reminded what a pathetic flabby hog you are 😈

Thank you for the review! 😍 I’m really glad you enjoyed it 🥰 Now go get yourself another snack, tubby 😏😈

Link to review