You're Not FAT Enough For ME! (Fat Feeder Role Play)

$3

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: fat feeder role play, weight gain encouragement, belly/fat play

You've been trying to get together with your bbw friend Ginger for ages but she's always turned you down, today you come over and she spells out why she keeps turning rejecting you: she thinks you're super cute, but you just aren't fat ENOUGH! Gin likes her partners BIG and your teeny size now just isn't going to cut it! If you want to get with this fat babe, you're going to have to start piling it on! Don't worry though, Ginger offers to help you bulk up, she will help you with EVERYTHING, all you have to do is turn off your brain and grow for her, doesn't that sound nice?

youre not fat enough for me 1.gif

youre not fat enough for me 2.gif

youre not fat enough for me 3.gif

youre not fat enough for me 4.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If all it took was for me to give control of my waistline I would given in. It's very seductive to hear what would happen while Ginger plays with her body 🥵 The ending was my favorite talking strapping me to chair and getting the funnel. This is short video but so worth the price

Link to review