5 Screenshots

About This File

REVENGE IS SWEET BUT I AM VERY SALTY!! 
A friend of mine recently fat shamed me. It always hurts more coming from the people you love! 

Some get mad, but I get even! I go to her house while no one is home and decide to get some payback! 

Sitting on her couch and armed with nothing but my powerful body, I start rocking and bouncing on it. Loud creaking and cracking can be heard in a triumphant “fuck your couch” display of fatness! 

She shouldn’t have called me fat! 

All this jumping and shaking has really tired me out, but I can’t stop now, there’s gotta be another way to mess with her while I’m alone in her house. 

I know, I’ll try on her clothes, maybe I’ll destroy them, or at the very least I’ll stretch them out. I didn’t expect them to be this tight! Omg I can barely button these buttons! I’m straining to contain all of my fat in these tiny clothes. If she could only see that even though they barely fit I still look better in them than she does. 

Tight clothes, straining, jiggling, yelping, furniture creaking and cracking, and your favourite jersey ghoul all in one very sexy and obese package! 

ENJOY! 
F9ECCF4A-E1CF-4BC0-B299-77F4797088E7.thumb.gif.8db5c7baedfe9bd5fc75f1b02c34669e.gif

DE180B14-6F55-4275-A091-23A128697954.thumb.gif.e8e25bf3998115b3cf7da91a04b61220.gif

85FF2C16-E7EA-47CF-9031-86038AC5AFBB.thumb.gif.ddb49efcc18f08d80516a9cca704ad2a.gif

**6.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 8.99**

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Moon_23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video as usual but may I suggest a messy stuffing video as your next one?

Last years cow vid was soooo good and there has to be a bigger and fatter sequel planned. 

anyways…20,000 out of 5 stars.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review and your valuable suggestion! 
my birthday is in mid July…. Surely something big and messy will happen to celebrate 😍

Link to review
Guest Fe52

I laughed nonstop. Very funny. I can only high recommend this vid🤣🤣🤣.

I like to be funny and sexy haha this premise was too juicy not to have fun with 

thank you for your review!! 

Link to review
overkill

It's so hot to see Jersey's fat, powerful, revenge taking ass just go all out! And that bouncing on the couch is beyond description. So many angles of her sexy body in motion in this video. Whoever fat shames this goddess has it coming to them!

Thank you so much for always being so supportive and wonderful! You are a beacon of positivity and praise and I wish more people were as awesome as you 🥰 

Link to review