7 Screenshots

About This File

GREDY SOW ha desafiado a su estómago a comer tantas hamburguesas como pueda, pensó que tres o seis no eran suficientes. Esta vez se va a comer 10 hamburguesas y refrescos de dos litros, en un sexy bikini ajustado. 🐷

Ella empieza muy entusiasmada y se vienen las tres primeras hamburguesas muy rápido y al mismo tiempo te da fuertes eructos, después de seis hamburguesas todo se complica ya que la cerda está llena y no sabe si podrá comer tanto. Une dos hamburguesas para confundir su mente y trata de hacerlo más fácil, masajea su barriga para ayudar a pasar los gases. Eructa, se masajea la barriga, se tira pedos y sigue comiendo. Siente dolor porque su barriga está inflada pero sigue comiendo. Gime, respira hondo y sigue comiendo. Cada vez que una venta de gas de su cuerpo, sabe que hay espacio para un bocado más. Asi que sigue comiendo... 💨 
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Greedy sow

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is an incredible video! I absolutely loved the gold bikini, it shows her amazing curves leaving very little to the imagination! Her breasts & belly are literally spilling out of her clothes! Greedy Sow is very determined, she starts fast devouring two burgers in just a few minutes! I really enjoyed the early close ups to her face, giving us an opportunity to admire her genuine beauty. She rubs her belly as she burps throughout, she really means business tonight! *Spoiler Alert* After just 10 minutes she devours 3 burgers and almost an entire litre of sprite! Just imagine what she can do in well over an hour! If you are looking for value for money, please trust me you won’t be disappointed! She moans as she eats, you can see she is beginning to feel stuffed! She is burping just hoping to feel a little relief. Maybe she started too fast?😉 After 6 burgers most models would walk away, but not Greedy Sow! This is just the beginning, this is a true challenge and she is determined to overcome it! We get to see a stunning model stuff herself to the absolute limit! She complains about being full, she burps as much as she can hoping she can find a way to feel a little more comfortable! It’s beginning to get difficult for Greedy Sow, but now she decides to eat multiple burgers at the same time! She is really beginning to struggle, but she doesn’t give up! Greedy Sow has accepted a challenge, she will succeed at any cost! As Greedy Sow lies back, she releases some great burps as she rubs and touches her huge bloated belly! She has already finished 2 litres of sprite, but she quickly realises she  needs more to be successful during this challenge! Thankfully, her feeder is on hand to pass Greedy sow with another bottle of Pepsi! Greedy Sow is now stuffed to the maximum, she needs to keep burping so she can force the final burger into her belly. She is clearly struggling, she has pushed herself to the limit! *Spoiler Alert* Of course, Greedy Sow succeeds as she finishes well over 2+ litres of soda & 10 burgers! This is such an incredible achievement! I can’t wait for the next challenge video, this is just the beginning! If we support Greedy Sow by purchasing this video, maybe she could possibly push herself even further!! 

Response from the author:

I Love You GIF

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Woww Greedy Sow pushes her limits here and stuffs her face like the fat goddess she is. She looks beautiful as she downs 10 (!!!) burgers and completely pigs out. Her big belly is held up by her amazing ass and thighs😍. This video is so hot I definitely recommend it

Link to review
maxofresh8

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

OH

MY

GOD

Now THIS is what I'm talking about!! Long hour stuffing, fat ass, fat tits, huge belly, all out for us to enjoy and jack our throbbing dick until we cum all over the place. We've been begging for loud, nasty farts in your stuffings to go with your filthy burps, and you finally delivered. DREAM COME TRUE. 

Now, Greedy, love of my life, please don't stop, we need MORE farts... LOUDER, NASTIER. Don't hold back, be the filthiest, grossest feedee here on Curvage and I promise you'll be #1 in no time.

Keep getting gasser and gasser, and what I'd like you to do now is to start making comments about your farts, how loud and smelly they are, and how much they help you find temporary relief, tell us how much you want to fart before you actually do, and how much it turns you on to be a gassy, massively obese slob.

Seriously fellas, buy this thing of beauty, you won't regret it. 

Te amo Greedy, sigue asi y no te detengas. QUEREMOS MÁS GASES!!!! VIVA COLOMBIA Y LA MADRE QUE TE PARIÓ!!! 🇨🇴🇨🇴🇨🇴❤❤❤💨💨💨💨

Link to review
Castdyl22

4 of 10 members found this review helpful 4 / 10 members

Disappointing fart fans

the farts are NOT loud enough to really even be notable, I miss when they were as loud as her hotdog video fart, you’ve probably lost a customer today.

Link to review