4 Screenshots

About This File

A longer-form video for all of you. This is a sponsored Arby’s stuffing that I did a while back for one of our biggest fans. He was okay with us posting it, but we didn’t get around to it until now. Thanks again—you know who you are. 😘

Watch as I shove over 5 thousand calories of greasy, fattening fast food into my already obese body. My doctor tells me I’m already way fatter than I should be, and she definitely wouldn’t approve of this. I stuffed as much as I could fit into my fat belly on camera, fell asleep shortly thereafter to belly rubs from Bean, and packed the rest into my bloated body later in the evening shortly after waking up from my food coma. Rewatching videos like this, it’s no wonder to me that I’ve gotten so fat in the last couple of years. I’ve really been over-doing it. Hopefully you don’t mind what a greedy girl I’ve become? 🥺❤️

With Love,

Chonk and Bean 

Other Files from ChonkandBean

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.