4 Screenshots

About This File

2 DAY SALE! 

NOW $4.99💸
Price will return to $5.99  in 48 hours.

Bria eats a big Oreo brownie in her bed and makes a huge mess for you! 

8B5915B7-8C08-4C7C-9538-F4F9F2C06C7D.thumb.gif.f6fa523f5554e74c16ed22d9be7a8349.gif1094401A-3906-4952-AF38-3822F191A5AB.thumb.gif.def674323fce3c4c95acda6d94482009.gif

A little innocent dessert in bed takes a turn after a few bites Bria begins rubbing her belly and little moans escape her stuffed mouth. Once she tucks the sweet maraschino cherry into her bellybutton there’s no stopping her...

Lustful Bria is thinking about you as she loses control spreading the big brownie all over her huge tummy.  “I wish you were here to eat this.” She moans and carelessly continues to rub the brownie into her beautiful fat rolls. Bria isn’t thinking about the mess she’s making or the cleaning up because you are the only one on her mind in this moment of pure ecstasy.

63A204E1-49B9-46F7-90A7-58B7FF177BC3.thumb.gif.fb999f5f2c5acaf40e2cdf4166ee8715.gifC4C98FE7-70BC-42B8-BD3C-D6AE62BF4742.thumb.gif.4c78d9425dfd0659857251c7c4c9a369.gif

Bria’s at it again Feeling sexy with her huge gut out, Thighs open and moaning. 

Belly button play, finger/hand licking, moaning, belly jiggling + more.

C4C0A4B9-1E1D-4DC3-85AF-03A5A7D7C2DA.thumb.gif.518a78d256ebcb2c7766a7eafbf0dfbe.gif

Edited by Bria Kole

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Bria Kole's passion for eating and gaining and showing off shines through every glorious second of this fabulous video.

I love the way she excitedly presents her huge slab of brownie to us - and when she takes that first bite and immediately starts with those happy little gasps.. omg, it's AMAZING. 

Bria, of course, looks absolutely beautiful.  She has a perfect body: check out those thick legs spread wide open, that sexy dough-belly billowing out in front of her, those big curvy arms, those rounded shoulders.  And on top of the beautiful body is a exquisitely beautiful face with big expressive eyes to drown in.

Some things I loved:

-Bria talking with her mouth full of brownie.  So freaking sexy.
-The satisfied, ecstatic little sounds she makes as she eats.  LOVED these.  It's almost like the sounds I'd expect in a masturbation video.
-The eye contact... omg, the eye contact.  (But also the way the eye contact could be interpreted as Bria checking herself out in her camera as she records.)

Things get out-of-control sexy in the second half as Bria starts caressing her beautiful, perfectly-proportioned body with the brownie.  The two bites she takes in quick succession at 07:23 are so needy and desperate.  The finger and hand licking which follows is MIND-BLOWING.  

Of course it could be role-playing, but Bria seems to get totally and completely turned on in the final few minutes.  She seems to be totally lost in the moment.  All that matters is her appetite, her beautiful work-of-art body, and the camera.  Listen to the sounds she makes at around about 09:32.

Another great video from the inspirational Bria! 

(At some point in the future, I hope we see a wider-angle view of Bria, where she's a little further away from the camera, so that we can see the full, glorious, magical view of that perfect body of hers.)

Response from the author:

@jj22 I get so excited when I see you’ve written a review ☺️ It always makes me feel so special and beautiful reading your marvelous writing 💕 Always brightens my day to hear from you. A lot of the times when I’ve had negative comments sent to me I will go back and read your reviews to smile again. Thank you so much for taking your time to watch and leave a review😘 *Big hugs*

Link to review