14 Screenshots

About This File

2 DAY SALE

NOW $2💸
Price will return to $3.00 in 48 hours.

Bria Kole May 2023 Weigh In

This is my first clip stepping on the scale and sharing the number here on curvage❤️

Hope you will join me as I grow bigger on my gaining journey! 
I’m so proud of myself in this video 😊 

(Btw Gif preview quality is not the best but the actual video quality is clear)

Edited by Bria Kole

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just purchased and watched this video. I like the outfit choice. I enjoy @Bria Kole personality. She has great looking hair & body shape. I found a bit of this cheesy but also found what she was saying honest in her words like thanking for all the support being on Curvage. But even though it was a bit cheesy I enjoyed this video because I know it comes from the heart in what Bria is saying based on the content on YouTube and other videos I have purchased. Thanks for the update on your weight. I honestly think you look great now as far as your body shape. Glad to be able to support @Bria Kole content when I can. 

Response from the author:

@STCChristopher Thank you so much for the lovely compliments 🥰

I’m so glad you called me out on my cheesiness 🙈 I can’t help myself it’s just who I am but you already know that about me hehe 😜

I always appreciate your reviews and encouragement 🙏 thanks for making me smile! 

Link to review